Juris' attorneys can represent you in any disputes you have with your landlord. We can also review your lease with you to make sure you understand and agree with it before it is signed.
We can assist with any issues between you and your commercial or residential lease including but not limited to:
- Moving into a new rental home or commercial space and unsure of your lease agreement,
- The Landlord is ignoring your complaints,
- The Landlord is violating your privacy,
- The Landlord is trying to evict you without cause,
- You believe you shouldn't have to pay your rent,
- Security deposit disputes,
- Your Landlord is suing you,
- Your Landlord did not return your security deposit within 30 days of move-out.
Some security deposit disputes can be handled on your own in small claims court, but if you're confused about the process, you may want to consult with Juris to help guide you through the steps.
The attorneys at Juris most often charge by the hour, but sometimes also use flat rate services for simple matters such as lease reviews. Rates will vary depending on where you live and what kind of services you need.
Call our office today for a quick phone consult to determine if we can help you with your Landlord issues.