General Practice Attorney: Holiday DUI

A general practice attorney with Juris Law & Mediation can help you if you find yourself in need of an attorney because of a DUI. We know the holiday season is filled with family and friend gatherings, holiday parties and New Year’s Eve parties that include alcohol. Should you find yourself in a DUI situation, you will need an attorney on your side.
General Practice Attorney On Holiday DUI

A General Practice Attorney Can Help You With A Holiday DUI.

DUI (driving under the influence) or DWI (driving while intoxicated) is a crime in all 50 states. How the crime is handled depends on the state as well. Kansas has some of the strictest laws regarding DUI. In both Kansas and Missouri, the alcohol threshold for DUI is .08%, with even lower levels for minors and the operation of commercial vehicles.
Penalties can include jail time, fines, and restrictions or suspension of driving privileges. If you are charged with a first or second DUI or DWI, a Juris attorney can help you with the goal of the best possible outcome to an unfortunate situation.

A DUI is a serious situation with potential life-long consequences for a first or second DUI or DWI, depending on the state. You need a general practice criminal attorney that knows the laws surrounding DUI and DWI charges in both Kansas and Missouri, and has years of experience representing their clients with good outcomes. Please run these blogs during the second week of January on Tuesday and Thursday.

We know that everyone at one time or another in their life might find themselves in a legal situation that they cannot handle on their own. Our team is dedicated to helping clients with a no-nonsense approach to solve your legal problems in a quick, efficient and cost-effective manner.
If you find yourself with a DUI charge during this holiday season and are in the Kansas City Metro area including Johnson County and Olathe, KS, contact a general practice attorney with Juris Law & Mediation today to schedule a consultation, or feel free to call us at (913) 764-8844 with any questions you have regarding your case.