Dental Transactional Law
Dentists have unique challenges when it comes to balancing the business of dentistry with the necessary standard of care for dental patients. Juris Founding Partner MaKenzi D. Higgins is a dental practice lawyer, one of the few in the country, who specializes in dental transactional law – but what the heck is that? Dental transactional law incorporates a variety of fields and issues including:
- Sales and Purchase of dental practices including contracts and preparation of documents
- Letters of Intent to buy or sell a practice
- Employment agreements
- Associateship agreements
- Vendor contracts
- Building leases and sales contracts
- Guarantee of Payment and other patient intake forms
- HIPAA compliance and forms
- Employee Handbooks
- And more!
Mrs. Higgins spends time advocating for clients, consulting for dental practices, and speaking all across the country on a variety of legal and dental issues. She has taught classes/seminars in:
- Succession Planning
- Ethics in Dental Jurisprudence
- The Ethics of Dental Implant Case Selection
- Best Practices for Dental Practice Administration
- Real Estate Contract: Negotiations and Avoiding Pitfalls
Let us show you how you can actually love your dental practice lawyer.
The attorneys and consultants at Juris have years of business, life, and legal experiences between them. As a result, their clients benefit from a no-nonsense approach to solving legal problems: quick, efficient, and cost effective. The law should be accessible to everyone, and the attorneys at Juris are ready to help you navigate the sometimes rough waters of your legal issues. Whether you are a family in need of resolution, a dentist in need of guidance, a landlord or property owner who needs help exercising your rights, or just a person who knows they need a will; we have a unique set of skills available to assist you in reaching your legal goals. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation.